Commercial & Industrial Services
Commercial and Industrial Services
Fort Worth Foundation has the knowledge and experience that you need to keep your business or industry in the finest condition to ensure that your operation runs efficiently. No matter if you have a smaller free-standing store or a vast office complex or industry site, there’s no foundation repair service that our team of highly-experienced professionals have not addressed with accuracy, precision and in a timely manner.
With Fort Worth Foundation, there’s no task that you’re in need of that’s too large or too difficult. With the technical expertise that’s needed, our superior team of foundation repair experts are committed to providing you with the services you need promptly, at low, competitive prices and with high safety protocols adhered to the entire time we’re providing you with our service.
Your safety and the safety of your business, industry and employees are number one with us and our entire staff is licensed, bonded and insured. Fort Worth Foundation offers you a detailed inspection and estimate at no cost to you and we guarantee our work 100%.
Type Of Solutions For Commercial Projects
Fort Worth Foundation understands the challenging issues that you face with your foundation, concrete and plumbing and drainage problems. Once our Certified Foundation Inspector evaluates and assesses your problem, a detailed plan-of-action is comprised and a game-plan is enacted.
As safety is of high priority with us, we use only state-of-the-art equipment and are experts in Pro-Lift technology. Fort Worth Foundation knows the soil here in Tarrant and Johnson counties!
Because no two businesses and locations are identical, we customize our services specifically for you and your business. For example, a large structure will most likely have steel piers that go deep into the ground and rest upon bedrock for strength and stabilization.
In contrast, a small, free-standing store will have a slab or pier and beam foundation with crawl spaces. Each of these two structures will obviously have different problems that can manifest; therefore, our repairs are always customized just for you.
The following five subjects pertain to your foundation type and the common issues that can arise and the services that we provide for you:
- Helical Piers (Steel Piers): The taller your structure, the deeper your building’s support system must go down. Your site will be analyzed and the specific repair needed will be established by our Certified Foundation Inspector.
- Drilled Piers: A drilled pier places poured concrete into a large cylinder that is reinforced with steel. This is a deep foundation support system.
- Commercialized Concrete Piles: Heavy-duty, substantial concrete columns are pushed deep into the soil to provide strong support for your foundation.
- Polyurethane Crack Injections: Polyurethane is injected deep into foundation and wall cracks. This repair is fast, aesthetically pleasing and very affordable.
- Custom Made & Personalized Engineered Designs: As no two structures are identical, we analyze your property and custom-design the perfect repair approach for your business or industry.
Foundation Repair Services
In addition to our foundation repair methods, Fort Worth Foundation proudly offers you many repair services which include the following:
- Concrete Services: Are there cracks in walls? Are your walkways, courtyard areas or patios uneven? We offer you all concrete repair services and concrete leveling and wall repair are specialties of ours.
- Plumbing: Plumbing issues are common for business owners to have to face! Our plumbing services run the gamut. No matter what plumbing problems you’re confronted with, you can count on Fort Worth Foundation to correct it for you!
- Wall Services & Repairs: Do you have walls that are tilted or bowing? No matter if they’re poured concrete or masonry block, we utilize the best wall repair techniques that are geared for your particular wall issues.
- Crawl Space and Tunneling: Crawl spaces and tunneling can develop drainage issues and weaken over time. Our hidden support systems and waterproofing methods ensure that your foundation and crawl spaces remain strong and problem-free.
- Drainage Services: Do you have areas on your commercial grounds where water tends to accumulate? Standing water will weaken your foundation; therefore, you will likely need drainage services. We are adept at all drainage methods to see to it that your problems are eliminated.
Providing All Commercial Services
Fort Worth Foundation has the experience and team of highly-skilled foundation repair service professionals to address all of your commercial and residential foundation issues. Since 2016, our family-owned company has provided foundation repair, wall repair, drainage repair and concrete services to the residents and business owners in the Fort Worth, Texas area and throughout the surrounding cities.
With Fort Worth Foundation, there is no job that’s too large and daunting or too small. We do it all! Fort Worth Foundation puts you, our valued customer, first!
Check out our reviews by the many satisfied homeowners and business owners throughout our area and rest assured in knowing that all of your residential and commercial foundation and drainage issues will be handled by us. Free inspections and estimates are always provided to you, we guarantee our work and a lifetime and transferable warranty is offered also.
We are proud to be BBB Accredited and on the Texas Association of Builders, The Good Contractors List and Homeadvisor Screen Approved. No matter if you have a large business complex or a small family home, you can count on Fort Worth Foundation to take care of your foundation and drainage problems swiftly and with precision and accuracy.
Call Today For A Professional Consultation and Inspection!
Don’t delay in addressing your foundation, wall, concrete or drainage issues! The longer you delay, the worse the problem will get!
Contact Fort Worth Foundation today at (817) 402-3972 and schedule your free professional consultation and inspection!